Great App for Synchronizing Android Contacts Mac
It gets highly convenient, when we always keep details and information always updated in your devices. Always creating the very same contacts time and again in every device does not make any sense. More so it is a total waste of time too.
Now iTunes helps in resolving this problem for your iPhone and Mac, however what about users who are using Android phones? Make use of SyncMate, an app to synchronize Android contacts Mac. Yes, it’s quick and easy.
Know more about SyncMate
Now synchronize Android contacts Mac easily through the app called SyncMate. It is known to be an all-in-one sync app. You will be able to effectively sync data on Mac through any of your Android devices—be it phone or tablet. Great isn’t it?
If you want to try its free version, you can try free SyncMate where you will be able to quickly sync calendar and contacts between Android and Mac. SyncMate Expert does provide you with a wide array of syncing options. You will be able to playlist and music, folders, files, photos and videos. The Android gadget can get raised as a disk and it will be able to manage the text messages directly on the screen of the computer and keyboard.
What is the process of syncing Android contacts on Mac with Address Book?
- SyncMate now makes it convenient and every so easy for you to sync contacts on Mac with Android
- You need to download the SyncMate Free Edition.
- After this get it installed to your pc.
- You will then have to open SyncMate and then look into the window section that appears.
- To the left side of the pane you will need to click on the ‘Add New’ section. After this select the Android device. After this you have to plug your tablet or phone to your Mac.
- Go to the ‘Add New’ section, towards the left side and then click over the Android device you are using or the tablet in your Mac.
- You then need to click on the “+” icon, which is located to the top panel.
- After this, from the plugins list you need to click on ‘Contacts’.
- After this select your syncing parameters.
- When everything has been set as per your preference, click on the ‘Sync’ option. This way you will get your contacts on both of the devices.
The other good part is, not only does SyncMate help to sync Android devices. You can now sync Mac with iOS devices too, online storages options like Dropbox, iCloud, Google, as well as other Macs, Windows services such as Business editions, Office 365 Home and also Outlook.